Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EternityStory

Server in process of making

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aaron's GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
aaronlum
Snail
Snail

Aaron's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:02 am

Name:Aaron Lum

• Country/TimeZone:Singapore Time

• Why do you want to be a GM:I want to be a gm to help the server become better

• How can you help the server:I do custom animation for games and do some for my short 5 book anime

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do:See if it is a real hack or a glitch if it is real i would ask him kindly to stop hacking or i will ban him.

• Experiences:i had been a gm ffor 3 servers and created one server with my buddys

• What events can you host:I can Host Alot of events

• How will you treat other players in the game Including other GM's: i would talk to them and see if they need any help but if the mapler ask for a Equit i would say no

• How often will you be on TrashStory?:Mondays-Fridays:5-8 evening sat+sun:for Whole day unless i go out eat dinner....

• Why should we pick you:I am a kind Boy and Quite Funny and i am Experienced in Gms

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.):We can add some items that we animated and we should make some items like Level Up Costs 5000mil and Every level you level u get 100k or something so it will look fun

• Last words.If i can't be a gm i will still play happily!! So Long Live TrashStory!!! And i Can't Get into hamachi servers 2 and 3 so i need help so add me in msn my email is aaronlum_123@hotmail.com

Last edited by aaronlum on Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I Want to be a gm!)
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Friendly Experienced Admin
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:11 am

Rejected, you didnt even use the format.

Sorry. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://trashstory.forumotion.net
aaronlum
Snail
Snail

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:21 am

Approved? please
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:30 am

Well, when andrew gets back he will make more servers for TrashStory,

We arent accepting right now, but if you did more work on it probably you would make it in the future

Good application.
Back to top Go down
MissSuki
V.I.P Person
V.I.P Person
MissSuki

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:08 pm

aaronlum wrote:
Name:Aaron Lum

• Country/TimeZone:Singapore Time

• Why do you want to be a GM:I want to be a gm to help the server become better

• How can you help the server:I do custom animation for games and do some for my short 5 book anime

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do:See if it is a real hack or a glitch if it is real i would ask him kindly to stop hacking or i will ban him.

• Experiences:i had been a gm ffor 3 servers and created one server with my buddys

• What events can you host:I can Host Alot of events

• How will you treat other players in the game Including other GM's: i would talk to them and see if they need any help but if the mapler ask for a Equit i would say no

• How often will you be on TrashStory?:Mondays-Fridays:5-8 evening sat+sun:for Whole day unless i go out eat dinner....

• Why should we pick you:I am a kind Boy and Quite Funny and i am Experienced in Gms

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.):We can add some items that we animated and we should make some items like Level Up Costs 5000mil and Every level you level u get 100k or something so it will look fun

• Last words.If i can't be a gm i will still play happily!! So Long Live TrashStory!!! And i Can't Get into hamachi servers 2 and 3 so i need help so add me in msn my email is aaronlum_123@hotmail.com
Yeah, everything seems pretty good... he used the format.
But.
You don't need to BUY level ups. it's easy to level. and everything only costs 200 mesos.
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 pm

*point* She's always mean *point*

(j.k)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron's GM Application   Aaron's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron's GM Application
Page 1 of 1