Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EternityStory

Server in process of making

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MissSuki
V.I.P Person
V.I.P Person
MissSuki

MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Empty
PostSubject: MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )   MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:10 pm

• Name
Suki Yaburoshi

• Country/TimeZone
Canada - GMT -7

• Why do you want to be a GM?
Because i have been gm in other servers, and i have memorized the
commands.

• How can you help the server?
I could help in almost any which ever possible way. I'm good at coding sites.

• If someone was hacking right in front fo you, what would you do?
I would give them 1 warning. after the warning, I will send them to jail, then ask for permission to ban.

• Experiences?
I have been GM in 5 servers total, but they were all DCMA'd...

• What events can you host?
Any event. I don't know how to host O / X quizes

• How will you treat other players in the game? Including other GM's.
I will treat them nicely, unless they abuse the rules / T o S.
In that situation i will give them a warning.

• How often will you be on TrashStory?
Whenever possible. ( Repeat, POSSIBLE. )

• Why should we pick you?
Because everything i said so far is true, and i know where you live, Andrew XD ( jk )

• Do You have any suggestions on how we could make the server better? (adding items into shops etc.)
You could make the server better by creating an NPC that sells cash shop items, for only 1 meso. I think this is good because many newbies may not have 25,000,000 mesos to buy nx.

• Last words.
I know GM apps, aren't allowed anymore. I was bored e 3 e
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Friendly Experienced Admin
Eternity

MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )   MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:27 pm

*puts on nerdy glasses* I would accept this, but it is currently Closed, wait for the future. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://trashstory.forumotion.net
MissSuki
V.I.P Person
V.I.P Person
MissSuki

PostSubject: Re: MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )   MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Eternity wrote:
*puts on nerdy glasses* I would accept this, but it is currently Closed, wait for the future. Surprised
Lawl, accept it in the future @ w @
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )   MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 pm

That just might happen. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://trashstory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )   MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MissSuki's GM Application ( I made this cuz i was bored, i know apps are closed. )
Page 1 of 1