Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EternityStory

Server in process of making

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Guide]Always Have Room In Inventory, Pick Everything Up!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternity
Friendly Experienced Admin
Friendly Experienced Admin
Eternity

[Guide]Always Have Room In Inventory, Pick Everything Up! Empty
PostSubject: [Guide]Always Have Room In Inventory, Pick Everything Up!   [Guide]Always Have Room In Inventory, Pick Everything Up! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:21 am

Always Have Room In Inventory, Pick Everything Up!

You just killed a monster and he drops a small red potion? Do you pick it up or just say “forget it” and walk away? If you don’t pick it up then that’s a loss for you, when you think about it, if you eventually got to level 30 it probably means you killed thousands of monsters, tens of THOUSANDS perhaps! Now imagine EVERY single item you left behind, that you thought wasn’t worth picking up, it’s so sad when people just leave drops lying around and not pick them up. If you pick up as many items as you can, no matter how crappy or unowrthy they are, I promise you’ll be making MILLIONS of mesos from selling them later on. Every time you do a quest, make sure you empty out your inventory before heading out. That way when you’re killing monsters you can pick up and collect as many items in your inventory as possible. If you don’t make thousands of mesos each trip you make you can come back and blame me for a terrible tip, but honestly you’ll thank me for doing so!
Back to top Go down
https://trashstory.forumotion.net

[Guide]Always Have Room In Inventory, Pick Everything Up!
Page 1 of 1