Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Welcome to EternityStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to EternityStory

Server in process of making

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NovaAce GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NovaAce
Snail
Snail

NovaAce GM App Empty
PostSubject: NovaAce GM App   NovaAce GM App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 pm

• Travis IGN - NovaAce

• United States

• Because I Like To Help Players As Well As The Current Server I Am Working For.

• I Can Help The Server 1. By Posting it On My www.MaplePSFinder.webs.com site To Promote And Get more Players Into The Game And i Have Muched Needed Exp As A GM/Host.

• If Someone Was Hacking Rite in front of me 1. I Would Ban Them, 2. If they came back i and Hacked More i would IP Ban Them.

• Maple GM Exps = PlayGroundMS GM, EricMS GM, DagonMS GM, BoredStory GM, NovaMS GM, Most Of These Are Now Closed Down Reason IDK. I have Also Hosted 2 Servers aswell As Made 2 Of My Own and ran them for about 3 months. Then I joined The Army, In Real Life.

• Voteing For the Server EVENT. And Any other Event Authorized By My superiors aka The Owners/Admins.

• I Treat all Players/GM's As they should be treated and how i would want them to treat me, with kindness and respect. =)

•If I become a GM ummm Atleast 12 or more hours a Day EveryDay. (when the Army doesnt have me haha)

• You Should Pick Me Because i Have Tons of exp as a GM and i will post your server on my website, to promote it for more to join. And I Can bring many pepole a pleasant exsperiance on TrashStory. =)

• You Could Simpley Make A Better Starter Kit, Or Add More Updated items to the Server. (adding items into shops etc.)

•Anyways My Names Travis im 19 and i am very good with programs online/computer wise. I Have had tons of exp in the GM field and would like to donate my time and Exp To this server. TY
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaplePSFinder.webs.com
Eternity
Friendly Experienced Admin
Eternity

NovaAce GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaAce GM App   NovaAce GM App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 pm

*cough* we arent accepting anymore.

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://trashstory.forumotion.net
NovaAce
Snail
Snail

NovaAce GM App Empty
PostSubject: YEA WELL   NovaAce GM App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:32 pm

[b]MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOU KIDS SHOULD POST THAT YOUR NO LONGER ACCCCEEEPPPPTTTINGGGGG APPS BEFORE SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS 10X MORE ABOUT THIS SHIT THAN U DO GOES AND WASTE HIS TIME TRYING TO HELP U GUYS....AND YES I KNOW ALOT MORE THAN YOU GUYS DO 1. CAUSE IM CURRENTLY IN COLLEGE FOR PROGRAMMING/JAVA/SCRIPTING/GRAPHICS AND DESIGN, AND GAME MAKEING...BUT IT'S OK WELL TY ANYWAYS. BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaplePSFinder.webs.com
MissSuki
V.I.P Person
V.I.P Person
MissSuki

NovaAce GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaAce GM App   NovaAce GM App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:48 pm

~cricket~ He did post that. fail
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Eternity

NovaAce GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaAce GM App   NovaAce GM App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Exactly, i did post that. Read for once there guy. Instead of randomly going out and posting and Bragging.
Back to top Go down
https://trashstory.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

NovaAce GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: NovaAce GM App   NovaAce GM App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NovaAce GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to EternityStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: